The Re-Skate Line is Starting to Roll Out!

Our first batch of Re-Skate Skateboards are now available! The run is very limited under 20 complete Skateboards and the first 10 are  reserved or sold. Each deck is made from an old pro model (high quality) Skateboard that was rescued from the landfill. Each deck is evaluated for structural integrity, those that make the cut are then stripped and reshaped based on the wear and attributes of the board. We then re-manufacture the old board into a brand new Cruise Skateboard. Each new Skateboard then gets some graphics, fresh grip-tape, new trucks, bearings, wheels and hardware. We are proud of the high quality and great look of our Skateboards. It’s rewarding to save these decks from landfill and give them a second life There are about 10 skateboards available for sale now. Each deck unique so please email (6skates@mail.com) us for pictures of the Skateboards we have left. Most of our sales have been to local clients and we are expecting to have a second batch of skateboards ready by mid June. The price of each complete skateboard is only $120.00 Canadian dollars (shipping not included). There are many cool pop up markets this summer in Toronto and we are planning our June schedule of markets now. Check back to see where we will be attending. Thanks for the read, 6Skates!

12 thoughts on “The Re-Skate Line is Starting to Roll Out!

1. vitalflow review says:

An interesting discussion is definitely worth comment. There’s no doubt that that you ought to publish more on this subject, it might not be a taboo matter but typically folks don’t talk about these subjects. To the next! Cheers!!

2. techno artists list says:

I have to thank you for the efforts you have put in penning this website. I’m hoping to see the same high-grade blog posts by you later on as well. In fact, your creative writing abilities has motivated me to get my own site now 😉

3. Online Pharmacy says:

Leading Online Pharmacy – Contact us at +1 (917) 259-3352 for unbelievable rates, discount and offers on any medicine. Get it delivered free of cost at your door steps, call us today. Phone : +1 (917) 259-3352

4. Hairstyles says:

It抯 really a nice and useful piece of info. I am glad that you shared this helpful info with us. Please keep us informed like this. Thanks for sharing.

5. Investments says:

Hello there! This post could not be written any better! Reading through this post reminds me of my previous roommate! He continually kept talking about this. I’ll send this article to him. Fairly certain he will have a good read. Many thanks for sharing!

6. Digital Marketing Services says:

Leading Digital Marketing agency in India and Kolkata, Leading Web Design company. Providing web designing and Digital marketing services, Digital marketing course, and certification with an internship.

7. Holiday Weather Guide says:

The very next time I read a blog, I hope that it does not fail me as much as this particular one. After all, Yes, it was my choice to read through, but I actually believed you’d have something interesting to say. All I hear is a bunch of complaining about something that you could possibly fix if you weren’t too busy searching for attention.